Here is about the Su Luck Delivery Service that can get up to 25% cashback of monthly delivery fee. The following is a reward delivery service that allows you to earn up to 25% of your monthly delivery.
Number of ways in a month with Su Luck delivery
(1) 10% of the total delivery cost for 50 ways and above (at least 10,000 Kyats)
(2) 15% of the total delivery cost for 100 ways and above (at least 30,000 Kyats)
(3) 20% of the total delivery cost for 200 ways and above (at least 80,000 Kyats)
(4) 25% of the total delivery cost for 300 ways and above (at least 150,000 Kyats)
Business owners don’t need to worry about distribution and it is also an opportunity to increase their income. Here are some of the available services in Su Luck Delivery.
(1) Warehousing & Distribution Partner service for businesses in cities without warehouses in Yangon to distribute across Myanmar.
(2) Home delivery service for 33 townships in Yangon
(3) Home delivery service for Yangon, Mandalay, Meiktila, Nay Pyi Taw, Magway, Monywa, Taunggyi, Pyi, Pathein, Pyin Oo Lwin, Lashio, Hpa-an, Mawlamyine (Vice Versa)
(4) Home delivery service with cash on delivery system. Photo Source https://web.facebook.com/SuLuckDelivery/
Terms & Conditions are as follows.
(1) Don’t have to pay the pickup service fee.
(2) Delivery up to 3kg at affordable prices.
(3) Cost 500 kyats per an extra kilogram
(4) Home delivery service is available
(5) Free return on delivery of non-delivery items
(6) Systematic accounting
(7) Pick up on the same day if you order between 9 AM and 11 AM.
(8) Do not provide services for illegal, expensive, or fragile items.
(9) Name of recipient, address, phone number, and accurate COD information must provide. (Delivery may be delayed if the information is incorrect.)
(10) Please carefully pack the items to avoid falling over.
(11) Pay the charges for the item or packing fee if the items have to deliver by bus or post office.
Check the link below for more.