Yoma Bank Mobile Banking Application users can now get the updated version of the application version 2.0.2 on Google Play Store and Huawei App Gallery for Android users and App Store for iOS users.
If you are having a problem of updating the application or activation the Yoma Bank Mobile Banking Application, you will need to perform the following steps. Photo Source https://www.yomabank.com/mm/
(1) First of all, fill the name, contact number, NRC no, date of birth, 16 numbers written on the SMART MPU Card which are filled out when opening SMART Account in https://resetform.yomabank.com/.
(2) Within 24 hours of filling in, you will be sent an SMS with your Login ID, and Password to your phone.
(3) You will need to log in with the given Login ID and reset the given password. You only need to enter the password from the second SMS received in the old password. The new password requirements are as follows.
- The password must be a minimum of 8 characters and a maximum of 16.
- Must contain at least 2 capital letters. Example ABCD
- Must contain at least 3 digits. Example 1234
- Must contain at least 3 special characters. For Example ! @ # $
You need to have the above facts to create a new password.
(4) After changing the password, the OTP SMS will be sent to your phone.
(5) Once activated with the received OTP, you can start using the Yoma Bank Mobile Banking Application. Be aware that customers do not (at all) disclose their ID and password to others. Photo Source https://www.yomabank.com/mm/
If you have trouble updating and activating, you can contact Yoma Bank Facebook Messenger with Blue Mark, and call center at 097 9662 9662. Yoma Bank has announced that there may be more delays in the Yoma Bank call center and Yoma Bank Official Facebook Page Messenger due to a large number of customers.